One can’t really get rid of the love for mouth-watering samosas, crispy french fries, or those savoury cheese balls. No matter how health cautious you get, your taste buds crave for delicious snacks once in a while. And for those ‘once in a while’ days when you want to enjoy fried snacks, Air Fryers can prove to be a messiah for your health. Presenting today, especially for you, the best Air Fryers in India.
Air Fryers today is one of the most sought kitchen appliances because they provide a great alternative to deep-fried cooking and are very easy to use. Now, surely you are wondering what all you can cook in the air fryer and is it worth buying?
Well, we can assure you that you will thank your self for buying one, only and only for one reason i.e. the amount of oil it uses to give you the same deep-fried food. And consuming less oil is what we want these days, don’t we? As far as cooking is concerned, you can cook numerous delicacies that require frying. For more cooking ideas you can get your self an Air Fryer Cookbook that will provide you with many great air fryer recipes.
- The Best Air Fryers In India 2021: Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Buying Guide
- The Best Air Fryers In India 2020
- #7-StoK Air Fryer
- #6-Havells AirOven Digi
- #5-Kenstar Aster Digi
- #4-Havells ProLife Grande
- #3-Prestige Air Fryer
- #2-Inalsa Air Fryer
- Worth Checking
- #1- Amongst The Best Air Fryers In India Is Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light
- Other Posts
SToK Air Fryer
Inalsa Air Fryer
The Best Air Fryers In India 2021: Summary
|AIR FRYER||WATTS||BASKET||WARRANTY||BUY NOW|
|#7-StoK Air Fryer||1500||3.5 L||1 YR.||BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
|#6-Havells AirOven Digi||1500||4.6 L||2 YRS.||BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
|#5-Kenstar Aster Digi||1500||3.3 L||1 YR||BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
|#4-Havells ProLife Grande||1700||5 L||2 YRS.||BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
|#3-Prestige Air Fryer||1400||2.2 L||1 YR.||BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
|#2-Inalsa Air Fryer||1200||1.8 L||2 YRS.||BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
|#1-Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light||1400||2.9 L||2 YRS.||BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Air Fryers are safe to use, cooking appliance that uses significantly less oil as compared to deep frying, thereby giving you a relatively low calorie, low-fat food.
Buying an Air Fryer or any appliance for that matter is a decision that needs a little research. Appliances are bought for the long term and one doesn’t get it replaced very soon. In the case of an Air Fryer, you will need to know and check a few things before making a final buying decision.
CAPACITY: The first thing you should look for is the capacity of the Air Fryer. Small Air Fryers have a capacity of 1-2 Litres while bigger fryers come in 3-6 Liters capacity. Choose according to your needs. If you are a big family or if you cook something like a chicken or something that needs more space than opt for a bigger air fryer. However, for a family of 3 to 5 members and occasional use, you should choose the smaller one.
WATTAGE: Air Fryers has wattage ranging typically between 800 W to 1800 W. Make sure your kitchen sockets support them or buy accordingly. More the wattage, more the heating and reheating capacity of the air fryer. Look for an Air Fryer with higher watts if you are going use it for frozen foods or something that needs high temperatures.
SETTINGS: Another thing you should look for is various setting options that an Air Fryer provides. Almost all the fryers come with multiple presets that are apt for various items. However, you should also check for temperature settings. If you are going to use the fryer for baking and making batter-coated food like fritters then look for a fryer that offers higher temperature settings.
WARRANTY: Often ignored, one should always inquire thoroughly about the product’s warranty and its terms and condition. A longer warranty is always good, however, it is not a deal maker.
The Best Air Fryers In India 2020
- Stok International is an Indian company that offers one of the best air fryers in India.
- The Air Fryer has a digital control panel.
- It has 8 presets along with temperature and time control.
- The temperature range is from 80 degrees C to 200 degrees C.
- The timer can be set between 1 min to 30 mins.
- This amazing Air Fryer comes with a double-layered grill.
- This air fryer has a 4 liter Pan capacity and 3.5 Liter Basket capacity.
- Apart from frying, you can use this Air Fryer for grilling, roasting, and baking as well.
- Just put the food for cooking and relax as it as an indicator that beeps when the timer stops.
- The one of a kind in this list, this AirOven by Havells is perfect for versatile cooking use.
- Havells’ Aero Crisp technology ensures that the hot air is circulated in every direction rapidly. As a result, you get evenly cooked food.
- The feature-loaded fryer has 9 cooking auto preset options.
- LED Display with a digital sensor touch control panel has a temperature and time control buttons.
- The oven style fryer has toughened glass in the front to check the cooking in progress.
- The door has a cool-touch handle.
- The fryer is equipped with a 2.6 L bigger size rotation drum basket (rotisserie) and a 4.6L non-stick rectangular shaped basket.
- It also has two grill trays that facilitate perfect even grilling.
- Perfect for frying, grilling, roasting, baking.
Its a necessity for every kitchen who wants to eat healthy and can replace oven, microwave, tandoor, toaster and griller.-Consumer Feedback
- The Kenster Air Fryer also has digital controls that let you manage time and temperature.
- It is equipped with 7 cooking presets that help you in cooking with ease.
- Ideal for frying, grilling, baking, and even roasting.
- Temperature control: 80 Degree C – 200 Degree C.
- Time Control – up to 30 mins.
- This air fryer features a touch control panel with a digital display.
- The LED display indicates when the cooking time & temperature has been reached.
- Aero Crisp Technology allows 360-degree air circulation which lets the food cook evenly from every side.
- There are 10 Auto preset options to cook. This makes things very convenient for you for recipes like French Fries, Roast, chicken, fish, etc.
- The auto-off timer helps in setting a precise cooking time.
- The temperature can be controlled up to 200 degrees. Use the air fryer’s temperature control feature.
- The pan has a capacity of 6.5 Litres and the food basket ‘s capacity is 5 Litres which allows an ample quantity of food to cook.
- One of the best features of this air fryer is overheating protection function & safety lock.
- Power: 1700 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 230 volts
Check Havells ProLife Grande in Detail
- This Air Fryer from prestige is no-frills but one of the best air fryers.
- There are two rotatory knobs to control the temperature and cooking time.
- You can set the timer for up to 30 minutes and temperature from 100 to 200 degrees C.
- The basket capacity is 2.2 litre that is perfect to fry, grill, roast, and bake for a small family.
- One of the best air fryers that is good in quality as well as light on your pocket.
- Choose temperature & time by rotating the knob quickly.
- Timer for up to 30 minutes and temperature from 100 to 200 degrees C.
- It doesn’t have touch controls but that is not a deal-breaker.
- 1.8 L food basket and 2.3 L cooking pan capacity are suited for every occasion.
- Easy indications with power and heat lights.
- Ideal for frying, baking, roasting, and grilling.
- This Air Fryer by Inalsa is at the Top among best Air Fryers in India.
- It has a 2.9 L Food Basket and 4.2 L Cooking Pan capacity.
- The absence of a digital control panel is brilliantly adjusted by two rotating knobs.
- Use the knobs to adjust timer and temp according to your cooking needs.
- The mid-sized capacity of the Air Fryer comes at a great price point. Because of this, it a best seller.
- Top-5 Best Printer For Home Use In India 2021
- 10 Best Car Vacuum Cleaner India 2021
- Best Hair Cutter For Men 2021
- Top-5 Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner In India
- Top-5 Best Front Load Washing Machine in India
- Accessories For Microwave Oven That You Should Have in 2021
- Best Juicer In India: Our Picks & Complete Juicer Guide 2021
- Best Convection Microwave Oven Under 10000
- Microwave Oven Buying Guide
- 5 Best Treadmill In India For Home Use
- Mi Dual Driver Earphones Review 2021
- Best Type C Earphones India
- Best Wired Headphones Under 2000
- Best Earphones Under 500 In India
- 6 Best Bathroom Fittings Brands In India
- Mi Wireless Mouse – Review 2021
- Buying Guide For TV 2021
- Top 5 Best 4k TV In India 2021
- Best Power Bank Top 10
- Top-10 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 1500
- Best Wireless Power Bank
- Top-5 Best True Wireless Earbuds Under 3000
- 5 Best Hair Straighteners In India
- Top-4 Best Idli Maker For Microwave
- Top-3 Best Gaming Chairs
- 3 Hair Straightener For Men
- Best eBook Reader In India 2021
- The Best Air Fryers In India 2021: Top 7
- Top-5 Best Room Heaters In India
- Top Non Chinese Mobile Companies in India
We hope we have been able to give you certain options to choose from. These are the best air fryers in India that are not only the best sellers but also greatly reviewed by end-users. If you found the above information helpful, please do share this post with your friends and relatives. Help them with the best air fryers.